Market Street, Bracknell RG12 1JG*
A stylish and secure development of 30 studio one and two bedroom apartments over five floors with lift access. Conveniently located for Bracknell railway station with direct connections to London Waterloo and Reading. Within walking distance of the town and Peel Shopping Centres and major supermarkets.
10 year insurance backed warranty.
First phase – 18 studios – 15 sold, 2 let available for sale as investment opportunity, 1 show flat.
Second phase – 12 studios – 1 and 2 bedrooms, available now.
|· Stainless steel oven and extractor with electric ceramic hob|
· Integrated fridge freezer/washer drier /dishwasher
· Stainless steel sink
· Recessed low-voltage downlighters to the ceiling, pelmet lighting to the worktop
|· Electric underfloor heating
· Pressurised hot water system with immersion heater
|Bathroom and En Suite||Energy Saving|
|· White sanitary ware with chrome taps|
· Ceramic tile flooring
· Ceramic walls tiled to full height to bath and shower
· Recessed low voltage downlighters
· Shaver point
|· Weather stopped windows and doors
· Comprehensive insulation to the highest standards
· Double glazed units to all windows and patio doors
|Fixtures, Fittings and Decoration||Security|
|· Telephone point in living room, kitchen and bedrooms|
· TV/satellite point in living room and bedrooms
· White panelled internal doors
· White PVC double glazed windows and patio doors
· Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom
· Fitted carpets to all bedrooms
· Wood laminate flooring to hall kitchen and lounge
|· Entry phone and wiring for intruder alarm
· Security locks to windows and doors
· Front door with security chain and eye viewer
· Mains smoke detector with battery backup in hallway
|· Balconies to all apartments fitted with glass balustrades |
· Communal aerial and satellite dish with Sky Plus facility
· Lift servicing all floors
For renting or sales please contact Richard Wollenberg on 01784 438222, Ed Goodwin on 01344 425988.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 - Whilst all the information in these particulars is believed to be correct, neither Campmoss Property Company Ltd nor its agents guarantee its accuracy nor is it intended to form part of any contract. No person within the employment of the company’s agents has authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. All areas quoted are approximate. Finance Act 1989 - Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidence of VAT in respect of any transaction. Intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the condition of all property services. Property Misdescription Act 1991 - These particulars are believed to be correct at the date of compilation but may be subject to subsequent amendment. Compiled March 2017
- *Owned by joint venture